Saturday, September 26, 2009

Thursday

It’s not even worth writing a post for today. The hospital was really slow this morning, then picked up a little bit this afternoon, but was still pretty slow. No interesting cases came in: a few fevers, upper respiratory infections, abdominal pains, and routine physicals. I don’t think I learned much of anything, but I did get more reading done than usual. My sickness is getting worse, during the morning clinic I was having more difficult breathing and coughing more than usual. I’ve been thinking viral bronchitis or mycoplasma pneumonia, so I thought that I better get some treatment. I talked to Dr. Lazo about it and he got me an antibiotic, albuterol inhaler, and a mucolytic/decongestant. I’m hoping this will take care of it because I am sick and tired of being sick. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.
LDS Church in San Ignacio

Sunset from hospital grounds

No comments:

Post a Comment